Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound.
Isopropyl alcohol, also known as rubbing alcohol, is a flammable chemical which we certainly associate the smell with hospitals and doctors’ offices. It is used for its antibacterial and disinfectant properties as a first aid cleanser. It also has numerous household uses.
The children brought home a nasty intestinal bug from school! Isopropyl alcohol was the first line of defense to kill the germs that could be lurking everywhere the children have touched!
1. Spray and wipe down all door handles: Use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) to spray and wipe on all areas your sick ones might touch. A few of the areas we might forget about where many germs can be spread: door handles and doorknobs, kitchen cabinet handles, refrigerator, kitchen counters, dishwasher handle, toys, and all areas with items that are constantly used.
2. Sanitize Cell Phones: For a quick and easy way to disinfect your cell phone at home or the office, simply wipe down with isopropyl alcohol. Simply pour a small amount of isopropyl alcohol on a soft cloth and wipe off all dirt, grime, and germs
3. Disinfect Bathroom Fixtures: Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol kills germs around your house but it is also a fantastic simple cleaner. Alcohol removes grime from household fixtures, give your door knobs a quick antiseptic clean with a cloth dampened with alcohol. Pour some rubbing alcohol straight from the bottle onto a soft, absorbent cloth and wipe down the fixtures. There is no need to rinse. The alcohol evaporates, leaving chrome sparkling and free of germs.
4. Clean CDs and DVDs: Cleaning the CDs and DVDs is so easy. Those grimy fingerprints are so easy to clean with a soft cloth and a small amount of isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol). You will be amazed how simple and shiny clean the discs will be. Another added benefit, they will play great!
5. Clean Computer Mouse and Keyboard: Computer equipment is another place where one would find lingering germs. Not only will isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) kill the germs, it will actually make your mouse work better. The alcohol will remove any residue, crumbs or dirt that has collected on the bottom. Use a cotton tipped q-tip to clean the keys and the roller ball in your mouse. I also use a soft cotton cloth, spray it with alcohol and wipe the area and the outside of the computer.
There are many more uses for cleaning with isopropyl alcohol, explore the wonderful world of effective, inexpensive, convenient cleaning right at your fingertips. If you have a sensitivity to alcohol, or would prefer not to use it, white vinegar is a great substitute.